Teton Trees is currently looking to fill the positions listed below:
Crew Member Positions:
- Teton Trees is looking to fill multiple positions on our seasonal crews for 2018 (March – November). These positions will either be on the Shipping Department Crew or the Growing Department Crew. If you are interested in a seasonal position please visit our office to obtain an application. Our office is located at 20851 Bingham Street in Acequia ID.
- Sales Position:
- Teton Trees is looking to fill a sales position within our Acequia, ID office. This position will require sales experience, phone calling, computer data entry and touring customers around the farm. Please email a resume and cover letter to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Assistant Grower Positions:
- Teton Trees is looking to fill 2 assistant grower positions at our 200 acre field tree farm northwest of Paul, Idaho. This position will require past leadership experience in working and leading people to begin and complete daily tasks. This is a farm based position where needs depend upon the seasons and harvesting of trees. Farm experience a plus. Usage of various types of equipment, operating and maintenance. Outdoor environment. Bilingual is a plus. Please email a resume and cover letter to us at email@example.com.
- Sprayer Assistant Positions:
- Teton Trees is looking to fill an assistant chemical applicator position. This position would need to have an applicator license and understand the concepts of mixing, applying and working around chemicals and tractors for applying it. Hours will vary depending upon wind, temperature and needs of the plant material. Knowledge of horticulture industry and chemicals used for nursery settings is a plus. Please email a resume and cover letter to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shipping Specialist:
- Teton Trees is looking to fill an assistant shipping & logistics coordinator position. This position would need to have experience in the logistics industry, working with CDL drivers. Knowing the safety regulations and have experience in the FCMSA, DOT, IFTA, E-Logs and other trucking knowledge is preferred. This position would need to be able to multitask in ordering trucks for proper pickup and delivery ETA’s. Allocate freight rates appropriately among orders and track them from beginning to delivery and payment of trucking companies. Ability to coordinate and communicate adequate information for making deals, contracts and negotiating deals to make deliveries happen. Phone calling, customer service and communication is key. This position would also be leading the pulling & loading of all orders. Working with 6-12 employees from interviewing, hiring, communication, coordinating, and leading the crew each season. Physically working with the crew and operating equipment is needed. Depending upon the time of the year hours per day fluctuate and flexibility is needed to accomplish all the logistical needs of the department from start to finish. Please email a resume and cover letter to us at email@example.com